Calavera de la Catrina Necklace
Calavera de la Catrina or “Skull of the Female Dandy”, which was meant to satirize the life of the upper classes during the reign of Porfirio Díaz.
Only 1 left in stock
Calavera de la Catrina or “Skull of the Female Dandy”, which was meant to satirize the life of the upper classes during the reign of Porfirio Díaz. Most of his imagery was meant to make a religious or satirical point. Since his death, however, his images have become associated with the Mexican holiday Día delos Muertos, the “Day of the Dead”.
About this Calavera de la Catrina Necklace:
- 29 1/2″ in length
- Constructed with Antiqued Brass Figaro Chain
- 49-Strand Wire for strength and draping (in beaded section)
- Large Woven Designed Antiqued Brass Toggle Clasp and a Brushed Metal kmj Charm
- Four Glass Seed Beads
- Four Black Lava Stone Beads (can be used to infuse with essential oils)
- Two Hematite 6 mm Beads
- Hematite is believed to cure blood pressure disorders and kidney problems according to livestrong.com. It is said to be effective in healing pain because it maintains the charge of nerve cells. Magnetic hematite will also regulate the blood flow in the body),
- Two Turquoise-Dyed Howlite Skulls
- Focal of One Howlite Spike
- use when needing to reduce anxiety, tensions and stress. Howlite can be used to facilitate awareness, encourage emotional expression and assist in the elimination of pain, stress and/or rage.
~ KMJ Designs ~
Shipping from : United States (US)
|Within United States (US)||Free|
1-2 business days processing time from United States